Product Code : 30
Brand Name : Hyosung Welding Machine
- Advanced Functions That Solve The Welding Troubles Completery
- way feed back system and PCB protection
- The system maintains stable output at fluctuation of main voltage by up to ± 15%.
- The system regulates the output at extension of secondary welding cable by up to 120m (60sq).
- The system maintains consistent feeding speed at a drop of voltage due to longer secondary welding cable or fluctuation of load current of the feeder motor.
- The system protects the PCB circuit against short-circuit at a single cable during the welding work, and continues the welding work without interruption.
- Multi-Function Model For Gouging And Manual Welding
- The system supports the gouging function that is essential in thick plate welding process in the shipbuilding and heavy industries. The system demonstrates its optimum performance for the elevated welding work as it supports DC manual welding. (Applied carbon bar : 3.2 ~ 11mmØ : based on 600A series)
- With the built-in secondary over-current protection circuit, the system protects SCR and transformer against damage caused by the functional selection error during the gouging work.
- Smooth Arc Start Characteristic With H.W.C.(Hotstart Wave Control) System
- With unique control technique, optimum start waveform is made and enables low spatter and smooth arc start.
- The Complete Welding Power Protection Circuit Guarantees Maximum Stabili
- If the output current rises excessively due to the short-circuit between the welding cable (+) and the parent metal (-) the secondary over-current protection circuit automatically blocks the output to protect SCR and the transformer.
- If the internal temperature rises due to the fan error, defective ventilation or excessive load, the internal temperature protection circuit automatically blocks the output to protect SCR and the transform.
- The Proprietary Cte Control Circuit Realizes Zero-Defect Weldin
- Even when the stick-out (projected length) changes during the temporary welding work or the welding work on a rough surface, the system supplies consistent heat to the parent metal, maintaining regular arc length. Therefore, the penetration depth and the bead width are also maintained consistently, and the welding error is minimized.
- Reinforced Energy-Saving Function
- In a given time (within 30 seconds) after the welding work is stopped, the system automatically blocks the power to the transformer, and stops the cooling fan(1~7minutes) dependant on welding current, minimizing waste of ineffective power consumption.